You know what you need for a skinny child?
Skinny pants. Unfortunately the perfect length is often much too big in the waist.
So while you can't find skinny pants, you can get Dapper Snappers! Slip it through your child's belt loops and adjust the snapping buttons accordingly - this pulls the back of the pants tighter so they don't fall off your child's tush!
The Dapper Snapper consists of a short piece of suspender elastic with snaps that fits in the back 3 belt loops of the child's pants and snaps over the outer 2 loops to cinch the pants thereby keeping them from falling down. In essence, they are a kind of toddler belt.
- Is recommended for ages 9 mo-5 yrs and one size fits all.
- Comes in several different colors for both girls and boys.
- Is perfect for those hand-me-downs!
- Does not need to be removed for diaper changes.
- Does not impede potty training.
- Is adjustable to 4 sizes.
- Components (snaps, thread, elastic, everything), including packaging are made in the USA.
- Is invented by a mom!
- Is CPSIA compliant.
Diaper changing and potty training represent tough challenges for both caretaker and child alike. Adding a belt to the equation only adds unnecessary frustration. Between having to unbuckle/unfasten it in time to get the child on the potty and trying to fasten the belt on a baby that just wants to go-Go-GO!, belts can be unduly aggravating. The Dapper Snapper not only eliminates droopy drawers but doesn't have to be fussed with at all once you put it on (except for washing). Pants can be pulled up and down without any worries!